We were thrilled to start the day by being part of Brandon’s surprise for his bride. He arranged for us to begin coverage early at the hotel for the unveiling of a special gift he’d gotten for her. It set the tone for all the other surprises that would follow, including the blizzard that blanketed New York. The snow didn’t prevent Jill from having a perfect outdoor private Reveal for Brandon. The couple were then surprised and delighted as they saw all their favorite guests pouring in throughout the entire evening, many having braved the storm for several hours to join them in their celebration. The day started out with a few question marks, but ended in a spectacular evening of joyful fun and dancing. I could never have imagined myself saying these words, but it’s true for Jill + Brandon: A blizzard is the PERFECT DAY for a wedding! We just love these two and are so glad to have been a part of such an unrepeatable day.
When Jill & Brandon return from Hawaii, the complete gallery will be available in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: Round Hill
- bridal attire: Marisa + Kate Spade
- groom’s attire: Jhane Barnes + Hugo Boss
- jewelry: Judith Ripka
- bridesmaids attire: Jenny Yoo
- flower girls dresses: US Angels
- floral design: Fleur Di Re
- bouquet charm: BHLDN
- cake: Pastry Garden
- makeup: Shara Strand
- hair: Stephanie at Sydney Madison Salon
- stationery: BRIDES Fine Wedding Papers
- ketubah: Michelle Rummel
- custom ring bearer bowl: Paloma’s Nest
- music: Bud Maltin Metropolitan Music
- More with Jill + Brandon!