With family and friends surrounding them and sharing in the day’s excitement early on, Courtney + Anthony had the ideal start to a beautiful wedding day. Courtney made a beautiful bride as her long-time best friends kept her laughing and relaxed, while the Irish accents and jokes of Anthony’s family and water polo buddies kept us entertained. The sunset views over the Hudson River were particularly stunning, like a perfect gift to begin a complete blast of a reception party.
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: The Garrison
- bridal attire: Justin Alexander
- bridesmaids dresses: Jim Hjelm
- floral design: Petals by Alice
- makeup: Alexandria Gilleo
- hair: Laura Felice
- music: The Storytellers of New York City
- paperie: Magnet Street
- cake: Pastry Garden
- honeymoon: Fiji + New Zealand
- more with Courtney + Anthony