Julie + Greg blew us away! They’re a pair of genuine rockstars (no.. really… Julie performed with her rock band at her own wedding!). They thought of so many little ways to queue everyone in on the things they love and what this all-important day was all about. Even though we saw details galore, prepared with thought and handmade with obvious love and attention, things never looked or felt frantic or crammed in at the last minute. But all of those things pale in comparison to the overwhelming joy, high-octane energy, and loving consideration that Julie + Greg brought for one another. Their expression of their feelings, not only in their heartfelt vows, but also in their surprise song performances for one another, spoke volumes to everyone about their intense devotion. After a joyous final song, everyone was treated to a farewell table of homemade beer with Julie + Greg’s own custom label, a perfect way to end a spectacular day! We’re so glad to have been there to photograph this amazing day for them.
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: Onteora Mountain House
- bridal attire: Christos + Diane B
- bridesmaids dresses: Watters & Watters
- floral design: Green Cottage
- hair + makeup: Dorothy Pretty Bird Bridal
- catering: Blue Mountain Bistro
- cake: Jane’s Ice Cream
- earrings: Ellie Rose Designs
- rings: Salt + Stone
- music: The Subscribers Foundation + DJ Gaza (74 Events)
- signature drink: Mint Julep
- honeymoon: Lake Sebago, Maine
- More with Julie & Greg