This didn’t feel like a typical month of February, but neither was this your typical wedding. Juliana + Elie’s personal touches were everywhere to be found, from her bridesmaids’ stylish skirts designed by Juliana herself, to the way she’d customized her shoes with ribbons of tulle as well as her own gown with lace embellishments, to the beautifully sweeping calligraphy and wording of their stationery. So much thought and care had clearly gone into this day. We’re infatuated with these two, and we were energized by the emotions of the day. The turn of the century Roosevelt Hotel brought an old elegance to the day, which was a perfect fit for this amazing affair.
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: The Roosevelt Hotel
- bride’s dress: Augusta Jones (trim + veil by Juliana)
- dress beading: Brochade Creations
- dress + veil lace: Glenmore Lace
- shoes: Something Bleu (bows added by Juliana)
- bridesmaids attire: Skirts designed by Juliana
- floral design: Verde Custom Flowers
- makeup: Jill at JK Flashy
- hair: Ben Yeo
- paperie: design by Juliana, letterpress by Boxcar Press
- catering: Prestige Caterers
- music: Spice Rack
- more with Juliana + Elie